Monday, October 6, 2008

Ahhhh! Venice!

Colorful Venice!

A blast from the past! Well, not really that far in the past. This is a shot from a 3 July 2006 trip with my lovely wife to Venice. I processed this some time back, but never posted it anywhere except briefly at my flickr site. In thinking back to the way I felt that day, and what I saw at that beautiful moment, I re-processed the shot using some techniques I have picked up in the past few months. THIS is how I remember that day! A beautifully colorful day in magical Venice.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Absolutely impressive. I guess it's HDR, is it? Nicely done. On the edge, but not overdone.

FotoFreq said...

Thank you for the comments andreas; it is HDR, but only from a single image. I just loved Venice so much that I wanted to somehow show what I saw with my eyes and felt with my soul when looking out at the canal.